Home additions in Johnson County can not only improve the aesthetic appeal of your home, but they also can improve the efficiency and functionality of your space. More importantly, home renovations and upgrades can add significant value to your property. It is always a good idea to make improvements to your home if you are planning to sell, but it’s more than just doing a few cosmetic fixes. By hiring a contractor for your home additions in Johnson County, you’ll get the high-quality upgrades and renovations that will add instant real value to your home. Here are eight popular home additions and renovation projects that can improve their home.
- Bathroom and kitchen remodeling earn a return of at least 75% of your investment. When you need to expand your existing space, home additions in Johnson County can give your home an updated, modern look, while making energy-efficient updates that will boost your home’s resale value. A kitchen expansion is ranked as desirable or essential among nearly 90% of moderate-income home buyers.
- If your home only has one bathroom, you can recoup a large chunk of your investment by adding another one. If you don’t have a room in your house for an extra bathroom, home additions in Johnson County can build one.
- Finishing your basement enhances your overall living space and can add a lot of value. Customized home additions in Johnson County for home theaters, family entertainment rooms, or a man cave continue to be popular.
- Outdoor structures like decks can bring a lot of extra enjoyment and usable space. A deck expands your living space and can have an impact on your curb appeal and on the value of your home. Depending on the materials, size, and scope of the project, you can see a significant increase in your home’s resale value with a new deck.
- Installing smart devices like security cameras, smart locks, smart thermostats, and water leak detectors as a part of your home additions in Johnson County is an easy upgrade with a great return. Market research indicates that homebuyers are looking for smart devices in a home for convenience, energy management, and enhanced security.
- Replacing old windows with energy-efficient ones can save a significant amount of money in heating and cooling costs and freshen up the appearance of your home. Home additions in Johnson County can install the most energy-efficient windows, offsetting your investment over time by the amount of savings on your heating and cooling costs.
- Adding a two-story addition gives you additional square footage, adds value, and can completely change the overall dynamic of your living space. Including a new first-floor family room and a second-floor bedroom with a bathroom are great improvement projects.
- Open-concept spaces are not new but continue to be a choice for many homeowners. Also, considering the aging population and the need for accommodating family members with special needs, removing walls, redirecting traffic patterns, and widening hallways is an important improvement which increases your home’s value.
When you’re considering ways in which to upgrade the efficiency of your home or adding additional living space, Johnson County Remodeling is the one to call. We have helped hundreds of homeowners in the area, and our designers and contractors will be happy to sit down with you and go over what you’re looking for with home additions in Johnson County. All work is performed to the Code of Regulations for Buildings and Construction in Johnson County for your protection and expectations. For the best solutions, contact us for a Free Consultation!
Lenexa, KS 66216