Kitchen Remodeling in Lenexa
Take a minute and imagine your kitchen. Does it have everything you need? Is there enough counter space? Is there sufficient space to entertain guests? If your kitchen is failing to live up to your expectations, why continue to put up with it? The solution—and the kitchen of your dreams—is just a phone call away at 913-322-9334!
Johnson County Remodeling has a strong history of creating beautifully designed kitchens for Lenexa clients. We are able to completely transform your kitchen, or make a few select changes, that can complete alter the way you feel in the space. If you’re in the market for a qualified company to handle your upcoming project, look no further.
The Kitchen Remodeling Process
By hiring an experienced company like Johnson County Remodeling for your project, you can rest easy knowing everything is being taken care of from start to finish. From permits to paint color, we don’t leave out a single thing.
We work alongside each of our clients to develop a design for their new kitchen, taking into consideration a wide range of factors, spanning square footage to budget. When you work with us, you can expect above average service from the initial consultation.
We believe that every part of your home is a reflection of your taste, and your kitchen is no exception. The ideal kitchen is the perfect mix of function and style, so if yours doesn’t reflect that, it could be time to give us a call. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us, which is why we work so hard to make sure the design is exactly what you had in mind.
After the design process is complete, we can get to work on the construction. As a full service company, we are able to provide you with everything you need for your kitchen remodel. We can install appliances, redo the wiring, update your plumbing system and more. Rather than hiring multiple companies to handle a single project, why not pick the company that can take care of it all—Johnson County Remodeling!
Seven Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling
Remodeling your home’s kitchen is not only a great way of adding value to your Lenexa property, it can also make your home a more pleasant place to live in Lenexa. So, if you want a surefire way of enhancing the return on investment of your home while also impressing your friends and family in the process, then we should be the first number you call. With that in mind, here are seven benefits of having your kitchen remodeled by us at Johnson County Remodeling:
- Improved Functionality: There are several quick and easy ways in which we can improve the overall functionality of your kitchen. For instance, by adding more cabinets and extending your existing cabinets we can enhance the storage space of the busiest room in your home. On top of that, by simply upgrading a number of your appliances or lighting fixtures, you can also make the kitchen more functional.
- Reduced Energy Costs: A great way of reducing your home’s energy costs is to upgrade your older kitchen appliances to more energy efficient models. At Johnson County Remodeling, we can assist you in finding appliances that meet the relevant EPA standards. As well as replacing traditional lighting fixtures with LED models.
- Improved Sustainability: As well as improving the energy efficiency of your home’s kitchen, a remodel can also improve its sustainability considerably. Upgrading your kitchen appliances can lead to more Eco-friendly results but it’s not the only thing you can do to create a more sustainable kitchen environment. Similarly, the installation of low-flow water faucets can help create a more sustainable kitchen environment, as well as sustainable counter top, cabinet and flooring options.
- Updated Look: If you feel that your kitchen’s appearance and visual appeal is trapped in the 1970s, then it may be time to make a change and improve the entire appearance of your kitchen by simply re-painting the walls and cabinets, as well as upgrading your cabinet hardware. Alternatively, you can go the extra mile and actually install new cabinets and counter tops.
- Increased Comfort: By improving the comfort of your kitchen, you can make sure that odors are reduced, and ventilation problems are kept to an absolute minimum. This can prove particularly useful if you do a lot of cooking at home. Similarly, installing a kitchen island can provide the busiest room with the space needed to add an extra dining area to your home. On top of that. Adding larger windows to your kitchen can help bring more sunlight into your property.
- Better Safety: By upgrading and improving the quality of your kitchen’s appliances and fittings, you can guarantee that injuries caused by improper function are removed completely. A universal kitchen design could include something as simple as installing a wall oven that can help prevent injuries caused by physical overexertion.
- Enhanced Home Value: Depending on the scale of your kitchen remodel you could end up recouping as much as 70% of your kitchen renovation costs. Not only that but a newly renovated kitchen can attract home buyers if you are looking to sell.
Basement Remodeling in Lenexa
Add personality and value to your Lenexa home with a basement remodel, designed and built by the professionals at Johnson County Remodeling! Our remodeling contractors specialize in all aspects of basement renovation and remodel, adding useful and personalized space to each home we work on.
Our remodeling process uses only the latest and best-quality materials and equipment, with tremendous selections of colors and styles to suit every taste. From the initial design consultation to the final installation, you’ll be amazed by the quality of our service and craftsmanship.
Outstanding Basement Renovation and Remodeling Services Customized to Your Lenexa Home
Far too many homeowners under utilize and underestimate their basement space. While frequently empty and unfinished, your basement is an entire additional story beneath your home, which can accommodate any number of useful purposes. From vast storage spaces to added living spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and even entire apartments, you are limited only by your budget and imagination.
There are a number of advantages to basement remodeling. It allows you to significantly increase your home’s use able space, without the need for an addition, extension, or second story. It also allows you to truly customize your home, choosing the layout and design scheme that makes the most sense to you.
A basement remodel is a wonderful opportunity to upgrade your home’s plumbing, wiring, or appliances to energy-efficient options. It is also an excellent investment, offering great resale to your home. Discover today why so many Lenexa homeowners are choosing the exciting process of a basement remodel!
Endless Options for Material Selection, Layouts, and Finishes
We proudly work alongside Lenexa’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of excellent building materials. As a result, we can offer unbeatable cost savings on our full inventory of products and options.
At the initial design consultation, you’ll be shown through an extensive list of options for your basement’s features. You’ll have an unparalleled selection on flooring, lighting, layouts, cabinetry and finishes, appliances, and other aspects to truly personalize your home.
We then proceed with the construction and installation, working with both patience and efficiency. Your basement remodel will proceed in a logical manner, and in no time will be ready for years of enjoyable use!
Seven Tips for Basement Remodeling
- Keep it dry. Damp basements are breeding grounds for mold and bacteria. Before you start to remodel your basement, make sure that you identify any problem areas where moisture can get in.
- Vapor barriers. Temporarily installing a vapor barrier on your floors and walls will help you figure out what kind of moisture you’re dealing with.
- Get rid of mold. Once you’ve figured out where and how moisture is getting into your basement, make sure you do a thorough cleaning. Mold can damage things that you store. It can also be harmful to you and your loved ones if it is inhaled. Make sure you get rid of any mold before you start construction.
- Baseboard heaters. Electrical baseboard heaters will work wonders on the moisture in your basement. Moisture tends to fall to the floor and the heaters will evaporate it.
- Consider Insulation. Adding heaters is a great way to get rid of moisture. But adding insulation will keep out the moisture and make your basement cozier and inviting.
- Install a drop ceiling. Unfinished basements leave the lighting, wiring, and ventilation systems exposed. We recommend drop ceilings which will give you access to your home’s electrical and ventilation systems but conceal them behind removable tiles.
- Recessed lighting. One advantage of drop ceilings is that they make it easy to install recessed lighting. If you’re thinking about installing a home theater system, pot lighting is a great option. They sit discreetly tucked into the ceiling tiles and can be fitted with dimmers to get the mood just right.
Bathroom Remodeling Lenexa
If you're an Lenexa homeowner considering a bathroom remodel, look no further than the experts at Johnson County Remodeling. Our team of remodeling contractors has the experience and resources to transform your home’s bathroom into a beautiful and inviting oasis!
Browse through an inventory of top-quality fixtures, finishes, and materials to truly customize your bathroom. With our outstanding workmanship and efficient, detailed approach to remodeling, you’ll be enjoying a stunning, efficient bathroom for years to come.
Outstanding Bathroom Renovation Services Tailored to Your Residence
With Johnson County Remodeling, the bathroom you have always wanted is within reach. It has never been easier, better, or more affordable to transform your bathroom into a modern and highly efficient space. See why more and more Lenexa homeowners are choosing us as their bathroom remodeling team.
There are many benefits to choosing a bathroom remodel. Firstly, it allows you to update your existing plumbing appliances and systems. This will provide you with considerable energy savings and water conservation. Bathroom remodeling also grants the opportunity to customize your space fully, selecting the styles, colors, and materials that best suit your home.
A bathroom remodel is an excellent investment opportunity, adding significant resale value when it comes time to sell your home. With our team of remodeling contractors, you are sure to enjoy a beautiful, durable, and low-maintenance bathroom space for years to come.
Unmatched Selection of Modern Bathroom Appliances, Finishes, and Materials
Our team works alongside some of Lenexa’s leading suppliers and manufacturers of superior building materials. As a result, we can offer unbeatable low costs on a wide inventory of products to choose from.
At the design consultation, we will show you through an incredible range of options for your remodeled bathroom, this includes:
- Bathroom Lighting
- Appliances (including toilets, tubs, showers, and sinks)
When we have finalized all aspects of the design, we proceed with the workmanship. Our remodeling process is both efficient and patient, with new plumbing features and fixtures being installed with the utmost care and precision.
After a diligent inspection and clean-up, your beautiful custom bathroom will be ready for years of use!
Detailed Bathroom Renovation Design
A thoughtful bathroom design suits not only the overall design scheme and tone of your home, but also reflects your taste and personality. As a full-service team of design and build contractors, we will help you decide on the perfect design for your new bathroom.
You can choose from an unparalleled selection of the finest bathroom materials and finishes, including flooring options, tiles, cabinetry, lighting, and the latest fixtures and appliances. We work alongside some of the region’s leading manufacturers and suppliers and are able to pass on cost-savings to you.
Once you have selected the perfect design for your bathroom, we will proceed with the installation.
Rapid, Reliable Bathroom Installation and Construction
Our bathroom construction services are prompt and efficient. We are committed to working neatly and safely on each property, minimizing disruptions.
We will begin by the careful removal of the existing bathroom, and then install the new flooring and plumbing. From the first steps to the final installation, no detail will be overlooked.
In no time, your bathroom will be complete and ready for years of dependable use.
Create the Bathroom of Your Dreams with Johnson County Remodeling
When you need a brand-new bathroom, the specialists at Johnson County Remodeling are ready to serve.
With our amazing selection of materials and finishes, quality workmanship, and commitment to great customer service, we will have your new bathroom designed and installed in no-time.
To request a free consultation, or to learn more, contact us today!
Contact Johnson County Remodeling for a Free Consultation Today
For your home remodeling needs, go with a company that has the skills, experience and satisfied customers to deliver results time and time again that exceed client expectations.
Contact Johnson County Remodeling Today
Call us 913-322-9334 or fill out the form above for a free consultation on your next remodeling project.
We look forward to working with you, and to making your design build dreams come true.