Kitchen Remodeling in Overland Park
Take a minute and imagine your kitchen. Does it have everything you need? Is there enough counter space? Is there sufficient space to entertain guests? If your kitchen is failing to live up to your expectations, why continue to put up with it? The solution—and the kitchen of your dreams—is just a phone call away!
Johnson County Remodeling has a strong history of creating beautifully designed kitchens for Overland Park clients. We are able to completely transform your kitchen, or make a few select changes, that can complete alter the way you feel in the space. If you’re in the market for a qualified company to handle your upcoming project, look no further.
The Kitchen Remodeling Process
By hiring an experienced company like Johnson County Remodeling for your project, you can rest easy knowing everything is being taken care of from start to finish. From permits to paint color, we don’t leave out a single thing.
We work alongside each of our clients to develop a design for their new kitchen, taking into consideration a wide range of factors, spanning square footage to budget. When you work with us, you can expect above average service from the initial consultation.
We believe that every part of your home is a reflection of your taste, and your kitchen is no exception. The ideal kitchen is the perfect mix of function and style, so if yours doesn’t reflect that, it could be time to give us a call. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us, which is why we work so hard to make sure the design is exactly what you had in mind.
After the design process is complete, we can get to work on the construction. As a full service company, we are able to provide you with everything you need for your kitchen remodel. We can install appliances, redo the wiring, update your plumbing system and more. Rather than hiring multiple companies to handle a single project, why not pick the company that can take care of it all—Johnson County Remodeling!
Seven Benefits of Kitchen Remodeling
Remodeling your home’s kitchen is not only a great way of adding value to your Overland Park property, it can also make your home a more pleasant place to live in. So, if you want a surefire way of enhancing the return on investment of your home while also impressing your friends and family in the process, then we should be the first number you call. With that in mind, here are seven benefits of having your kitchen remodeled by us at Johnson County Remodeling:
- Improved Functionality: There are several quick and easy ways in which we can improve the overall functionality of your kitchen. For instance, by adding more cabinets and extending your existing cabinets we can enhance the storage space of the busiest room in your home. On top of that, by simply upgrading a number of your appliances or lighting fixtures, you can also make the kitchen more functional.
- Reduced Energy Costs: A great way of reducing your home’s energy costs is to upgrade your older kitchen appliances to more energy efficient models. At Johnson County Remodeling, we can assist you in finding appliances that meet the relevant EPA standards. As well as replacing traditional lighting fixtures with LED models.
- Improved Sustainability: As well as improving the energy efficiency of your home’s kitchen, a remodel can also improve its sustainability considerably. Upgrading your kitchen appliances can lead to more eco-friendly results but it’s not the only thing you can do to create a more sustainable kitchen environment. Similarly, the installation of low-flow water faucets can help create a more sustainable kitchen environment, as well as sustainable countertop, cabinet and flooring options.
- Updated Look: If you feel that your kitchen’s appearance and visual appeal is trapped in the 1970s, then it may be time to make a change and improve the entire appearance of your kitchen by simply re-painting the walls and cabinets, as well as upgrading your cabinet hardware. Alternatively, you can go the extra mile and actually install new cabinets and countertops.
- Increased Comfort: By improving the comfort of your kitchen, you can make sure that odors are reduced, and ventilation problems are kept to an absolute minimum. This can prove particularly useful if you do a lot of cooking at home. Similarly, installing a kitchen island can provide the busiest room with the space needed to add an extra dining area to your home. On top of that. Adding larger windows to your kitchen can help bring more sunlight into your property.
- Better Safety: By upgrading and improving the quality of your kitchen’s appliances and fittings, you can guarantee that injuries caused by improper function are removed completely. A universal kitchen design could include something as simple as installing a wall oven that can help prevent injuries caused by physical overexertion.
- Enhanced Home Value: Depending on the scale of your kitchen remodel you could end up recouping as much as 70% of your kitchen renovation costs. Not only that but a newly renovated kitchen can attract homebuyers if you are looking to sell.
Trusted Kitchen Remodeling Company
It can be hard to weed through all the kitchen remodeling companies out there. How can you be sure a company is worth its salt, when so many promise superior service and great design? One way to know for sure is through references. A company that won’t provide you with these is a company you shouldn’t be associating with—who knows what they’re hiding, after all.
At Johnson County Remodeling, we’re proud of the work we’ve done over the years. We can provide you with any references you require to be fully confident that our service is right for you.
Contact Johnson County Remodeling Today
If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a consultation, get in touch with us today. A member of our experienced team would be happy to go over everything with you, and provide you with a free, no obligation quote for our work. Discover the difference a kitchen that’s tailored to you can make today!